The lovely Kris Baker Dersch featured me on her podcast No Extra Words, talking about the space where I write. Listen to the episode here.Read More
My cousins, who live in a beautiful house down the street from my own, asked me to house-sit while they were on vacation. I decided to take the opportunity to take the week off from work, and make some serious progress on my book. I'm calling it my self-imposed writing residency. The conditions:
- Primary activity must be writing.
- Each morning must consist of work on the novel (afternoons may consist of other writing projects).
- Secondary activities lasting more than 10 minutes must be related to writing (e.g. submissions, outlining, free-writing, reading/research).
- No Gchat, no more than 10 minutes of social media per day, no texting for fun (only for logistics purposes).
- Daily activities must be (b)logged here, for the sake of accountability.